RCU Forums - View Single Post - Aquacraft Super-Vee 27 Nitro.
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 09:57 AM
DashRiprock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Aquacraft Super-Vee 27 Nitro.

so order the Grimracer fuel from my LHS  by the gallon (if they will do that) so i dont have to order it from tower 4 gallons at a time. i will check into that. but do you think the airplane fuel i have will work on the SV nitro until i get some new fuel in? or would that be bad on a new engine?
I`m reading on the jug and it doesn't give a percentage of the oil content just that its 10% nitro and has "Castor/Synthetic model engine oil" and also warns me to not use after run oils because it contains a rust inhibitor and an anti-oxidant for resting engines.

on another note i reviewed my order and i think i ordered the wrong size prop for the boat i got the  AquaCraft GrimRacer L40x57 3-Bld Copper-Beryllium Prop and i think thats a larger prop than what was recommended on this thread.  Let that be a lesson to all, never order stuff late at night after you have worked a double shift and your way to tired.  ;-(
What prop gave you the best results ron?  i saw that you had mentioned earlier in the thread that you were going to try a bunch of different props and test them out.