RCU Forums - View Single Post - ARF's are Kits?
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 12:51 PM
Stickbuilder

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: ARF's are Kits?

ORIGINAL: ceecrb1

this is true..

Before that I was flying gliders in scotland.. so the idea of controlling an unbroken-in motor was new to me...

yeah I used to have a PIKE PLUS and a PRODIJ slope racers.
I also hand built a few sloap soares, some from kit & plans... and some from a plan designed within the club that I built from a balsa and ply stock I had to go and buy...
My very first plane was a balsa free flight kit needing tissue and dope covering...

Don't always judge a book by its cover and start acting like a mature adult rather than having a go at anybody in this thread who dares to have a differing opinion to yours.
Also, stop feeling so great about yourself that because you have a skill set, nobody else does. I PROMISE you there are things I can do that you wouldnt have a chance in hell doing. BUT, I am not going on forums, bragging about what I can do and judging others by my own abilities.
Hey Hoss! It ain't bragging if you can do it.

Judging others by my own abilities? Let's see if I got this right? Am I judging by bragging, or bragging by judging? You tell me.

Oh and by the way, people such as David Hayes, Graeme Mears, Mike Selby, Marvin Ebersfeld, Olen Rutherford and Ed Newman to mention just a few don't seem to think that I shouldn't be judging. Whatcha got to say bout that?

Bill, Waco Brother #1
Top Gun Team Scale and Unlimited Scale Outline Judge.

Got anything like that to hang on the ass end of your name?