RCU Forums - View Single Post - Lawsuit filed against AMA
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 03:24 AM
pmerritt
My Feedback: (118)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Lawsuit filed against AMA

Yeh, I didn't know abstinence was one of the qualifications one has to encounter when learning to fly! Oh well, I'm going to get me a big ole GeeBee and mold some big ole boobs on the front of it, give it a name and fondle the hell out of it while watching 2011 SISwimsuit Edition on ESPNII. That'll teach her!

HEY!!!! CANSOMEONEPLUGTHEEXTENSIONCORDTOTHEDOGHOUSEBACKISB EFOREMYLAPTOPBATTERYGOESOUT?????

ORIGINAL: VF84sluggo

ORIGINAL: pmerritt
Ithink there is some fine print on the back of the AMAapplication that says something to the effect:

I ______________ (name) do agree that if I so much as touch a piece of balsa, CA, Monokote, or any item which resembles a propeller, I Ihereby relinquish all rights and privileges to sex, affection, petting, fondling,meals, clean underwear orhaving the appropriate key toknown residence of thecurrentassignedspouse until death do you part!

HAPPYCONSORTIUMLESSFLYING!
Just showed this to my wife, and she not only agrees, but showed ME her certified copy of it that the AMA sent her as proof of my forfeiture of "consortium"...dang that AMA!