RCU Forums - View Single Post - Hobby King really sucks...
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 05:07 AM
el_xero
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hobby King really sucks...

ORIGINAL: JimmyZep

There's no way its the customers fault, ya he should have used a card but still
he should get exactly what he ordered in a reasonable amount of time.

If not a full refund is due unless the CUSTOMER wants store credit.

Its completely wrong to say anything else.

Jimmy

I'm with you on that there buddy! I think you've nailed it. Sorry guys but I can't help to think that some of us are kinda missing the main point really. this isn the customers bad its the suppiler. Yes the customer can't do anything about it except chuck it up to experience however I totally understand why he needs to vent and warn others who may make that mistake. Its good to be informed. I wouldnt hammer the customer on here. If you read what he says and if what he says is 100% true then he WAS ripped off. His order was 1) cancelled not by him 2) his money not refunded (I've dealt with companies who cancel my order but they contact me and ask what I would like to be done) 3) he didn't send them money via western union by his own accord they requested and given the "great rep" hobby king has all over forms all over the web why wouldnt he send the money that way? if tower asked me to do that I probably would witout thinking because I "know" they have a great rep. Come on guys take it easy, as far as i can see here the customer isnt at fault in this.