RCU Forums - View Single Post - Hobby King really sucks...
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 05:25 AM
LDM
My Feedback: (15)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Hobby King really sucks...

no one is saying its his fault , at least I am not . My issues is that HK plays with terms that we define differantly . The only way to prevent this from happening again is doing something about it .If you really care , go to HK site and ***** , complaing on RCU will do 100% nothing .
Why , because this hobby , if you have not noticed is 90% price value and 10% quality . sure we all want the best , but we dont want to pay for it ,
so you can complane all day long on RCU and RC groups and you will impact HK =nada , nothing , not even a blip , they will continue to steam along .
Go to there site , start a post , copy and paiste there responce in RCU , then people can see what and how they respond .
I am platimum member with them and I complaned on Bobs behalf , i got nowhere , but did impact a supposed policy change .
All I am saying is take the time , write and post to the people that started this problem , if anything you will anoy them enought and just maybe with enought post they will do the right thing on Bob behalf .