RCU Forums - View Single Post - DX8 Re-binding issue
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 09:31 AM
Garfield81

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DX8 Re-binding issue

I have a DX8 which I succcessfully bound to a mSR BNF to model1 and it had been working fine until the tail motor end cap came off on the mSR. I go get a new tail boom assembly and put it back together and now I notice that I have to full up to get the mSR to lift off. Read the manual and it said to make sure the throttle is all the way down when powering up the mSR. Tried that a couple of times and tried recharging batteries but no luck.

Finally I decide to re-bind the mSR to the DX8 as a last shot. Turn on the mSR wait for it to blink and turn the DX8 on in bind mode. The screen says binding for a few seconds and then transmitting and it reboots but the mSR is still blinking and it won't bind. Then I tried reset the model1 memory and tried to rebind and still the same results. Then I tried to change the model type to airplane instead of heli and tried re-binding again and no luck.

So i decide to switch to unused model2 and tried to rebind and it worked as expected. Only thing I noticed different was the duing the bind process it said binding and then displayed DSM2 and 22ms. I did not see the transmitting screen like with model1. (FYI: Re-binding did solve the throttle issue and the mSR started lifting off at about half way throttle instead of full throttle)

So my question how can I rebind the mSR to model memory1?