RCU Forums - View Single Post - The first and last time I'll ever do this
Old 06-15-2011, 08:09 PM
Freezetron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The first and last time I'll ever do this

So, after deciding to keep the Slash, I decided I really needed to go to the track again but the weather up in my state has been nothing but rain and misery. I finally managed to get two other guys to join me this weekend during a dry spell. Unfortuantly, as soon as they showed up, it started to rain pretty good for 15 minutes and let up again. The track wasn't soaked but it was pretty wet and I was about to say "screw it" when my friends threw their trucks on the track and started having a muddy good time. Realizing that I also forgot my outerwears shroud AGAIN, I finally gave into their fun and put Frostbolt on the track as well until it started to down pour again.

Needless to say, my truck was an utter, muck filled mess. Yeah, it was alot of fun, for around 10 mins. But then I spent the next several hours after hosing down the truck with the garden house, taking the truck all apart, take each part and put them on a towel and drying them in a fan for a few hours. Then began the real fun part of cleaning all of parts with blue rags and 409 lemon cleaner. It cost me another 4 bearings for one little mud run after the rain. Waterproof or not, this was a PITA to clean up and ill be sticking with dry dirt or clean snow from this point forward. Thanks but no thanks.

And this will teach me for forgetting my outerwears as well...