RCU Forums - View Single Post - The first and last time I'll ever do this
Old 06-16-2011, 06:28 AM
rc10b4_racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The first and last time I'll ever do this

hey guys...I dont mean to but it so please dont flame me x[ but dont you guys think maybe your being a little harsh? I mean not everyone enjoys the same things....it seems a bit unfair to have say if you dont like cleaning exsesive dirt and mud that you cant love driving rc cars. I mean to be honest we dont know his life so we cant judge. I know that some people dont have the time to clean an rc car of that extend...and in all seriousness no ones esc or motor has more grit and dirt then his whole care =P. and I cant think of many tracks that will leave you ar that messy simply because the mixture of shredded grass. Im not saying an rc car cant get this dirty or shouldnt. for some this is a daily basis for some not. I know some will want to say "but if he can play halo reach then hes bviously not a busy guy"...to be honest it sounds like hes being sarcastic when he said that..while im sure he does actually play the game theres nothing he said that makes me feel hes automatically a video game hardcore hours upon hours nerd. again not trying to flame i just feel that no one should be really jumping on him for having a different idea of whats fun and worth it for HIM. And even if he is a video game nerd, its not like RC is the most athletic activity out there either. If RC is a big priority in yur life then thats great you oing what you love! =] I know i love to clean my buggy and tune it every chance i get....but not everyone needs to be on the same boat of enthusiasm for us to be civil and just have fun...Now i know a couple of guys gave advice and this doesnt go to EVERY body and im not really trying to single out anybody, jsut i feel the hobby could use some humble attitude...If hes sponsored its not because i loves to clean his cars or even build them....for all we know if hes sponsored its because at his local track he helps out everybody and gives sound advie. Sponsors dont care what u do urself they care what you do in your community to help spread the hobby and product and be a charismatic individual who doesnt take the hobby too seriouse to the point that standards are put up. Just my two cents...if you disagree im not going to get mad or argue and i dont think im automaticallly correct cause for all i know i sound like a tard x]