RCU Forums - View Single Post - The first and last time I'll ever do this
Old 06-16-2011, 08:08 AM
FahrtAutoRC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The first and last time I'll ever do this

My bro thought the same thing when he bought his Slash 4X4 PE (used) a couple weeks ago, but after hearing HOW they waterproofed it, he is just gonna stick to an air hose, toothbrush and rag. Who knew it would be preferable to maintain your truck more thoroughly than just a garden hose? [&:]

ORIGINAL: Eman77

ORIGINAL: JUSTPASSEDU

ORIGINAL: Eman77

ORIGINAL: JUSTPASSEDU

Dude it's part of the hobby , I guess you don't race on a dirt track bc this is what happens when you do. Good thing you have a slash bc mostly any other car would not be able to be hosed down.
You can't hose down non-Traxxas vehicles? Guess I've been doing it wrong. [&:] But hey, I take the effort to pull the electronics first. I'm wacky like that.
It's obvious that you can , I know this lol , you just have to pull your receiver , servo , esc where as the Traxxas you don't have to pull a thing , my point is the Traxxas is allot easier to clean then most cars and freezetron is complaining about cleaning it. Oh and don't 4 get to lube everything back up....
I know that. Just being obnoxious since many, many RCU folks here think that Traxxas is God's gift to RC since you can "just hose it down". Traxxas is fine an all, but I'm tired of the hype and folks fearing to drive anywhere near a water puddle with a non-Traxxas ESC. Gimme a break.

Anyway, no worries.