RCU Forums - View Single Post - The first and last time I'll ever do this
Old 06-16-2011, 09:11 AM
Chucksolo69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The first and last time I'll ever do this

Don't get me wrong, I love running my RC cars in the dirt, especially my nitro truggy, but, I absolutely hate the 1 full hour it takes to clean it after a 2-3 hour bashing session in the dirt. I much prefer to run in short, short grass where there are bare patches to roost in. Only about 1/2 hour of cleaning time after that run in grass. Having said that, I do clean them because of the investment I have in the machines and want to keep them as long and trouble free as possible.  You are all right, it is part of the hobby and if you complain, you shouldn't run them, just put them on the shelf. I can't see however, how someone can laugh when half their truck gets ripped apart, especially when the model probably cost upward of 400-500 bucks. This is the scenario where the driver didn't buy the truck himself so he never felt the pain of seeing his money go down the drain. One more thing, as annoying as it may seem that Thunderbirdjunkie refers to himself in the first person, who cares? If he wants to post that way, who are we to put him down for it. Freezetron sounds like one of those 18-35 year olds who still lives with Mommy and Daddy.