RCU Forums - View Single Post - Nasty 1/10 scale on-road cars using .21 or larger engines....come inside
Old 06-16-2011, 11:42 AM
nitrohead5300

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Nasty 1/10 scale on-road cars using .21 or larger engines....come inside

ORIGINAL: Fuel Crazy

It would definetely work...pretty sure the guys that do the truck pulling do the same thing basicly. I myself would not be interested... ill just go to the slicks instead of sticking 2 wheels next to each other.

If gonna be fast, id definetely get each wheel balanced best you can, then balance it as a assembly.

btw...if you have the ability to make the pieces, doing 1/8'' conversion is always doable..

.........Hey Fuel Crazy , when I use to run 1/10 scale with big blocks stuffed in them I found a place that sells extra wide tires that should fit without adapters. The place is called RC Market located in Hong Kong BUT I GOT SUPER, SUPER fast service I got my tires in a few days!!!. I ordered some extra wide tires from them when I used to run my pocket rockets. , the brand of tire is called Knack- Reed appox $16.00 a pair. Here is the link http://www.rcmarket.com.hk/ Only bad thing about this site is that it moves SUPER, Super slow.[] When you get to the website be patient when it come up go to the tire section then go to 1/10 scale foam tires.