View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 03:25 PM
JUSTPASSEDU
My Feedback: (20)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: nyc racers thread

ORIGINAL: cheech4

ORIGINAL: JUSTPASSEDU

The duratraxx evader ? I had one of those , they are one of the worst quality rc cars you can buy. Do they still offer there 1 or 2 year stress tech warranty bc everything breaks.
oh wow you just stepped on my toes. OK first off the evader is a beginners truck not meant to be anything special like bashing or racing. there were 2 types of evaders back in the day i bought mine, you had the regular and the pro version, i have the pro and u can ask the guys here, but my evader was a tough truck and it was fast as hell and for a truck it handles nice, actually preferred the handling over over my Losi mf2 which is a champion racing truck. but it retired in Florida i keep it there now cuz there a few nice beaches i go to for bashing. I don't know about today's evaders but the Evader pro was made for a limited time and everyone who had one loved them, i still do mine.
I'm not looking to forum fight you buddy or step on your toes , I don't care what anyone says , special , limited edition whatever they want to call it , duratraxx is crap in the rc world . I have had many cars including duratraxx , I tried to get 3 friends into the hobby with duratraxx , two cars came broken in the mail and one broke on it's first run. They were all evaders. I made them return them and they got Traxxas and slowly got into the hobby without breaking parts. There is a reason why they are the cheapest cars you can buy. Stuff like that just ruins this hobby ...