RCU Forums - View Single Post - Area - 51
Thread: Area - 51
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2011, 08:53 AM
elven wizard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Area - 51

General MacArthur Witnessed some absolutely amazing things during World War 2. He was one of the outstanding Commanders in the War, recognised by all sides of the war, a major figure in world history. He and others witnessed many unexplained “UFO” experiences. As I dig them up I will document them for you here. General Douglas MacArthur spent his entire life in the U.S. Army. He said “I heard the Bugle before I could walk. I knew it was my calling to life”. If you had met him he was larger than life. There was no mistaking him. He was absolutely committed to the U.S. – to the U.S.Army – and to winning the battle. he can be absolutely called a LEGEND. There will be few men who can overtake him. At one stage (after World War 11) there were calls for him to become President of the U.S.

You can skip to 7.06 minutes of the video were MacArthur mentions an interplanetary war
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gStGpbUdr1Y[/youtube]

You now face a new world, a world of change. We speak in strange terms, of harnessing the cosmic energy, of ultimate conflict between a united human race and the sinister forces of some other planetary galaxy.” The nations of the world will have to unite, for the next war will be an interplanetary war. The nations of the earth must someday make a common front against attack by people from other planets.”

General Douglas MacArthur – Oct. 8, 1955.

President Eisenhower prepared for a showdown with aliens, setting up military operations in a little Colorado town in the summer of 1956.