RCU Forums - View Single Post - Greyhound shipped plane, LOST! , HELP!
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 03:09 PM
tenacious101010
My Feedback: (97)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Greyhound shipped plane, LOST! , HELP!

LOL, well I doubt that would happen but thanks for looking out for us. Good news! I did hear from the buyer and I responded back to him. He says he was very busy at work and couldnt respond, I can understand that, it does happen. I do feel bad he felt I slandered him. If I did, that was never my intention. I dont want anyone to know who else is involved in this transaction and if I did anything to make the buyer obvious, I apologize and will glady delete any information associated with that. I am going to keep all correspondence between him and myself just that from this point.

I will post the results and actions of Paypal and Greyhound. I hope the plane arrives very soon to the buyer and still stand behind all my efforts to resolve this. I do feel once the package is packed properly and delivered to the shipper, I have fulfilled my legal obligation. I feel my moral obligation goes farther than that, thus I have expended great effort in getting the plane to the buyer. What efforts should be expected of a buyer in such a situation?
Thanks, Denny