RCU Forums - View Single Post - The Evader Coalition ~ T.E.C.
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2011, 12:31 PM
cumquat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The Evader Coalition ~ T.E.C.

ORIGINAL: shenlonco

Well i seriously hope that a lipo accedent does not happen in your home because you don't want to find out how devistating it could be.

Another thing is you will only see lipo practice and safty like how you guy's are doing it on boards like this evader thread because evaders are cheap low cost $120.00 RTR RC's and most users in this thread are under aged kids.
In a more adult orented forum in other sections of RCU they would try like i am to teach the correct methode for lipo safty.

I been using and making RC products for much longer than you were alive picture this comquat and electricrc68 lets say if you where older and you guy's were into rc stuff using it for over 30 years now do you think you would know much more than you do at the age you are now? I know i know way much more than when i was your guy's ages... I am 41 years old and have been running all types of RC for over 30 years now!

Think about it.

my uncle and grandpa have been flying for over 25 years and they store their lipos on a table, possibly under some packaging. to my knowledge, they have never had a fire.