Old 07-14-2011, 03:10 PM
ram3500-RCU
My Feedback: (221)

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: Meister 1/5 scale P-47

ORIGINAL: scale only 4 me

Gary,
I'm sure you said already, but what the cycle time on those,,
I just put Lados in the 630s in my small p-47,, it almost a full 15 seconds,, that seams a little too long to me. It looks cool in the shop, but too slow to enjoy while flying by.

p.s.
Going to try and stop in @ Alliance this weekend,, Cya
WAAAAY too slow. With the scale 3.5 second delay to the right gear, we had a good 13-14 second cycle time and it proved to be too slow in the real world. With the new (rebuilt and upgraded) gear, connected to a 2c Lipo, and a 2 second delay, it is now about 8-9 seconds. Very cool looking, yet quick enough for most emergencies.

Brian has it all back in and working. Not enough time to get the lower main doors fitted up and finished, but the inner doors and the upper main doors are installed for Saturday.

It would be great to see you Saturday. We will fly Zombie and the Aeroworks electric P-51, and #1 CARF Corsair will be there for her first engine run (Moki 250 radial) and taxi trials. No wing folding though. Brian blew a hydraulic line and we can't get it fixed in time.

We would like to bring the big F4U to your 'JUMBO BUZZARD FLY IN', if that would be OK. We hope to have it ready to fly by then.