RCU Forums - View Single Post - Banana Hobby
Thread: Banana Hobby
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 07:31 PM
falcon2160

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Banana Hobby

B. Calhoun here and all I cansay is get in line behind those of us willing to take Banana Hobby to court, Small claims of course.I got burned again by my own addiction to high performance military aircraft. I can't look at BH website w/o getting anxious w/ sweaty palms because I salivate and giggle about wanting to possess6-7 of their products as soon as I can get 'em.
BUT THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING BENT, BROKE, OR THE INSTRUCTIONS ARE SO MYSTIFYING, OR NON EXISTANT when I'm trying to assemble a $250 RC jet, that does not function as adverrtised. If your supplied a 3 point tricycle landing gear system that does not operate, You've wasted your money.
And to have to report BH to the BBB is sad to have to do.
The Better Business Bureau (BBB) rates Banana Hobby a BIG FAT "F" acros the board.
We must boycott BH until they improve, and their nowhere close today.
Spread the word, "Don't buy from Banana Hobby,or............Hobby Lobby.
Stay tuned as I file my case in court..
I have tried to communicate with their tech support, mgmt and owners,..........Silence after they replied to my complaint with their standard line. I replyed, but no responce, even after 2-3 civil email requests for assistance on the jet I'm having problems d/t the main landing gear servos quit after 5-7 gear position cycles. 've asked for directions and replacement servos within the 30 day window. Not one reply to my requests to [email protected]..
I have the documentation.
i DON'T MEAN TO DEGRADE, EMBARESS, OR INSULT OTHERS,,,,,BUT BANANA HOBBY HAS ENGAGED IN DECEPTIVE SALES PRACTICES, INFERIOUR CUSTOMER SUPPORT, AND A WANTON DISREGARD OF THEIR CUSTOMERS CONCERNS AND COMPLAINTS.

If someone would like to debate the merits, or weaknessses of my arguements, I'd be happy to cross swords.
BCalhoun.