RCU Forums - View Single Post - Meister 1/5 scale P-47
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 12:45 PM
ram3500-RCU
My Feedback: (221)

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: Meister 1/5 scale P-47

ORIGINAL: Mustangman40

Dang Gary, been there before and it's no fun... It sucks when you have no choice but to protect your custumers house and property, even if it means putting yourself and crew in danger like that. Bad timing for sure!

We are under the gun tp finish a middle school by 8-5, schools are always a ballbuster due to the short time frame.. Only good thing is I lost a much needed 15 pounds...[img][/img]

I went to bed early last night for a much needed good nights sleep, wrong! The wife woke me up at 12:30 telling me the popup canopy i left up from last weeks party is on it's side and trying to go on the roof..[img][/img]
I cant remember the last time if ever, that i had to go from a sound sleep to a wicked thunderstorm, not fun at all.. I got it down and in the garage, but got soaked to the bone.. I went out this morning to check out the damage around the property.. Got some branches down and 80% of my tomato plants bit the dust, bought made me sick, was having a bumper crop this year. I didn't even check the rest of the garden before the rain started coming down hard again.. Man what a bad way to start a relaxing weekend off, looks like i will have tp work after all..

Gary,
thanks again for the screw you sent, hope to repay the favor some time.. Glad you and your crew didn't get hurt, that could have been real bad working on the second floor and all.. I will give you a shout this eve, got a new number to give you. We changed Internet providers and we couldn't keep our old one...

Jimbo
Yes, I'm glad that week is over. We are subbing out the roofing, plumbing, electrical (my son the electrition), and drywall. It's all easy from here on out.

We have another fly in coming up next week end and I'll be getting ready for that. Mitch told me that the newly reprogrammed gear control box will go out Monday. (we also sent him the CARF Corsair Sierra gear to convert to electric) We will need to run the engine before Saturday, with the new ignition box and plug. I hope that will fix our problem, and it doesn't have to go back to Gerhard. That would cost us another week.