RCU Forums - View Single Post - USA TEAM AT THE WORLDS SITE
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 05:23 AM
klhoard
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: USA TEAM AT THE WORLDS SITE

Thanks for the kind comments, guys!! Unfortunately, I had to come back home for W-O-R-K this week, so I'll be missing the good stuff. I didn't even get to march in the parade since they went in alphabetical order I had to depart for my ride back home. First round is today, so wish our guys well!!
BTW - I was talking to one of the team members from Belgium (sorry, I don't remember his name but his contestant ID number is in the photos), and his 2M Vanquish is for sale. He is selling it RTF (minus receiver) for $1850.00 American dollars - I took a good look at it and it is in perfect condition. He is using it for his backup in the WC's - it flies great - he flew a practice P with it.
The ESC is Jeti, and the servos are Futaba brushless, the motor is the Torque. He told me that he would be in Muncie until Saturday or Sunday. I am home this week so I will be unable to contact him, so if anyone is interested in a beautiful, RTF 2M Vanquish get ahold of your contact in Muncie and wire some cash!!!
Disclaimer - I am only passing along details second-hand, please confirm everything with the seller. . .