RCU Forums - View Single Post - CARF-Models P-47 Thunderbolt
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 09:22 AM
DENTO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: CARF-Models P-47 Thunderbolt

ORIGINAL: TJPro351

ORIGINAL: RichardGee

IF your JETTronics valves have only one input and one output, they are the WRONG VALVES.
I puzzled over this for quite some time before contacting CARF... I thought I was just an IDIOT[X(], but found out that no amount of engineering would have allowed me to use these valves to operate the gear and doors...

Contact your CARF Sale Rep and let them know you received the wrong valves in your pnuematics kit.
Here is a picture of the correct valve.

Whew, thanks Richard. I was racking my brain cells trying to figure this out. Did you use seperate channels for the Jet Tronics and slave them to the gear channel? Not there yet but thinking ahead on how to program the radio. I have a 14Mz and I'm sure there is a function or two in there to slave each channel and allow the delay between doors and gear. I do use a 3 second delay for my flaps to go down on my corsair.

I wonder if Darrell could design a spacer behind the Solo Hub.
HI
Also have an 14Mz,But depense what power system you use Iam going with a power box SRS COCKPIT that has a built in door sequenzer make things very easy, like Richard said wrong valve .
REGARDS JOHN