RCU Forums - View Single Post - Savage half tank EXTREME lean problem.
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 04:11 PM
Sigma.40
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Savage half tank EXTREME lean problem.

I got a small fuel tank but I am wondering where is best to put it as I don't have the space that nitrostan does. There are 4 spots that I can fit it so I took a picture of each so you all can help me figure out where to put it.

- Onespot ison the radio box. Pros: Flat and secure Cons: A hell of alot of fuel line

- One spot is laying horizontal behind the rear shock tower. Pros: the tank is flat (which is how it is designed to be). Cons: shocks may get in the way of lines.

- One spot is laying vertical behind the rear shock tower. Pros: very secure and plenty of room for the fuel lines. Cons: fuel has to go up the tank (not sure if this will cause issues)

-The last spot is behind the rear bumper. Pros: It fits perfectly and is VERY secure. Cons: Tank would be lower than the carb so the fuel lines would go up.

If it doesn't matter if the tank is vertical, I think standing up behind the shock tower would be best other wise I am leaning towards putting it on the radio boxbut I am not sure. Would love opinions. Thanks guys.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	By76530.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	265.5 KB
ID:	1648108   Click image for larger version

Name:	Cx76855.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	219.5 KB
ID:	1648109   Click image for larger version

Name:	Rw58687.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	237.8 KB