RCU Forums - View Single Post - Parkzone S.E.5a
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 11:13 AM
mad web tv scientist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Parkzone S.E.5a

THANKS EVERYBODY! This flying machine is so much fun I am prepairing it to accompany my F4F for fighter sweeps across the entire occupied country! The regime will never know what hit it!

whattman, thank you for the info about the Lewis. I just ordered mine today. By the way, would you happen to know where some dandy WWI instrument panels and/or instruments are available for use on the SE5? I spent about a day creating somewhat convincing looking instruments, but it would be nice to be able to order already made ones in order to enjoy more flying time. I'm sorta hoping for a future Dr.1 with those beautiful big black curvaceous crosses on a red Baron finish.

My machine has the "gun site" opened up on both ends and the pilot adjusted to see through it with one eye while watching a hapless doomed enemy with the other one. "Spider Wire" is used for the working and neat looking rigging.

Since I am so bad about being "timed out" here I better sign off for now.

Please consider yourselves saluted on the front.

__________________________________________________ _
FIGHTERS, AVIATION'S ULTIMATE CALL TO GLORY, HONOR, AND IMMORTALITY - Please see immortality promoting Blog - Rom. 2.