Thread: SUMMIT HELP
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 10:20 AM
TheKennyKiller
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: SUMMIT HELP

ORIGINAL: laxboy411

JUst got a mini summit for xmas. went to go use it in the spring and i turn on everything and doesnt move. the receiver blinks red and green and the esc is red. After many calls to traxxas, i took my car to my LHS and I stood there like an idiot waiting for 40 min for the guy to fix it. 40 mins later, he said to me that he couldnt fix it. he said to send it to traxxas and theyll fix it for free. mabye. that was my last possible resort and i live 60 miles away from my HS. so now i dont have a heli, boat or truck thats working. any suggestions?

There is nothing in the manual about the receiver light blinking red and green so not much point checking that, receiver light codes are on the bottom of page 29 if you want to look for yourself. Has the truck ever worked for you ? Maybe try taking the receiver cover off and check that everything is plugged in properly ? That's about all I can think of but if it were me I would be sending it back to traxxas and hoping for the best. Also did the guy at the hobby store charge you for his time ? if not than it sounds like he is a pretty good guy just trying to help you out and he was probably sorry that he couldn't