RCU Forums - View Single Post - KMP / YT FW-190 Build Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 11:54 AM
STICK MODE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: KMP / YT FW-190 Build Thread

Simon mate of mine has just had his OS 200 up in a test plane to my mind it sounded like it was detonating in the crank pulled like a snail we tried 4 diffrent props he ran a gallon through it on the ground so was well run in i had a new OS 70 pumped once was a total dog i note OS pulled them off the market soon after personaly ive gone away from OS as there over priced and you noticed there making new motors in diffrent sizes every two days its a marketing ploy. Also had there 55AX which was a pig caused me to rip what hair i had out ran sweet on the ground then just leaned out in the air when ever it felt like it im sure there newer motors are over square bore x stroke are the same whereabouts there early ones where longer stroke and ran better feel sorry for you mate have you considered a ASP 180 don,t laugh i have beaten the SH&T out one i have here i just cant kill it best thing is being in a covered cowl when i start it with the one board glow i say to others around yeh nothing starts like a OS eh and they agree lol then walk of smugly smirking going the electric way has it ups and downs like you ive seen my share of fried speed controllers and lipos still a bummer that with your OS is it still under warrenty on a more pleasant note i just test flew that 190 with the Saito 170r one click left and 2 up and she was sweet and the sound on a low banked pass was unreal