RCU Forums - View Single Post - KMP / YT FW-190 Build Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 04:54 PM
STICK MODE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: KMP / YT FW-190 Build Thread

Simon on the same note even cheaper and I have 2 off them one in the esm Stuka which fly’s like a demented mad thing has never had a dead stick starts on first flick when choked will start with normal 12volt starter and ive had about 200 flights on the stuka and will swing easy a 17x8 or a 16x10 three bladed prop

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...ine_3_0HP.html

I cant recommend the motor enough ticks over at 1400 rpm and no dead spots on a normal tank I do 15 min flights have pushed it to 20 and running gas you can slow right down and just open it up without the bogging with glow fantastic motor starts every time one flick with finger and she’s away I was so impressed I bought another for weight up front I run 2 tower hobby batteries hard agenst the back of the fire wall both with a bit of silicone to hold them in place 4300 ma each there heavy but you need that and your not carrying dead weight one runs the ignition the other my receivers all day flying mate and no worry’s believe me it puts out its rated 3hp you sell that OS you could buy 3 and still buy me a beer lol