RCU Forums - View Single Post - ParkZone Spitfire Mk IX !!!
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 10:22 AM
mad web tv scientist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ParkZone Spitfire Mk IX !!!

[sm=cry_smile.gif][sm=lol.gif] SCRAMBLE!!!

She is such a beauty that I am simply going to have to buy another one, take a lot more time removing dead wood so that the retracts that I ordered but didn't receive yet can be installed in a minimum weight airframe.

My PC has been acting up badly today both here and on Facebook as well. With all the security scanning I have been doing today maybe it has settled down, for now.

Having owned my very own PZ Mk IX Spitfire for over a day with lots of measuring, tuning, reinforcing, ect., as I was just about to load the ship into the aircraft carrier to haul it to its maiden flight zone, suddently I noticed a serious flaw in its design. There was no way for cooling air to flow through and exit the plane! I spent about two hours boring holes in the wing from inside the plane to the exit side of the radiators which provided about as much air flow capability as is standard on the PZ P-47.

Since this is important for serious flying performance please spread the word to all new Spitter owners. I'll report on my Spit maiden later.

Out!

FIGHTERS - AVIATION'S ULTIMATE CALL TO GLORY, HONOR, AND IMMORTALITY - Please see immortality promoting Blog - Rom. 2.