RCU Forums - View Single Post - Welcome to Club SAITO !
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 11:12 AM
kevinkenny

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Welcome to Club SAITO !

<div style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: Arial; font-size: 12px; ">I had an interesting problem with my Saito-180. The engine was purchased on E bay about two years ago with a bent crank shaft which was replaced along with a carburetor upgrade kit. Since then she ran beautifully would start with no problem, my best behaved engine. Last week she just would not start. Changed the plug, checked the push rods, checked the fuel and nothing would get it to start. I decided to take apart the carburetor and clean it in case there was some dirt clogging up something. And to my surprise as I took it apart i found the ventury on the high speed jet had a crack in it. I also noticed that the jet it self had becomes pitted. I have ordered replacement parts but wonder if anyone knows how this could happen.</div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Arial; ">Kevin</span>
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Lj22549.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	96.3 KB
ID:	1657415   Click image for larger version

Name:	Qm36123.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	74.3 KB
ID:	1657416