RCU Forums - View Single Post - SD-10G limit travel question
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 02:40 PM
Flyboy1958
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SD-10G limit travel question

I have a friend that has this radio and I was going to help him with his setup. He has Hitec servos and I have a programmer so we would like to program the servos and set the radio up for max resolution. I have always set my end points in my radios to max, weather its' Futaba at 140% or JR at 150%. I then leave the travel volume at the default 100% for the high rates and with D/R dial the volume down to my desired low rate setting.
Now being new to Airtronics, I see the end points can be maxed out to 150% for the max resolution of 1024. Am I right? Now this is my big question, the limit also goes to 150%, but shouldn't I be leaving the limit at 100% to be 100% of the max end point 150%? I wouldn't think I should see 150% on the Limit as well, right?
Like I said, we are programming the servos center and end points with the programmer, so I would like to just leave the radio sub-trim alone at zero and max the end points out.
Am I right in my thinking? Then with the D/R switch for low rates just leave the end points alone, but dial down the Limit.