RCU Forums - View Single Post - Please help me choose between the two ART Beginner planes
Old 09-13-2011, 05:42 AM
Sherv
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Please help me choose between the two ART Beginner planes

thanks for the tips, I have ordered many products from Hobby king and had no trouble including the kyosho but you are right about slow/unresponsive support. I'll just stick to ordering batteries and motors from hobbyking then. Scooter that plane you linked is real nice (not in stock) but I think I will end up with the skyfly since I like towerhobbies and I get decent discounts plus easy pay is nice even thought I have the money I always like using easy pay. I'll definitely be ordering batteries from hobbyking for it, just need to get similar size/weight batteries. I wonder how good the tactic radio is.
Heres another question fellas, I know cheap radios are bad but whats a good value remote to purchase. I want something reliable, good value, and not too worried about all the extra features but must be 2.4GHz. I am hoping to stay under 175 possibly.
Thanks for the advice you two. I have no knowledge about airplane/heli, i only have experience with car radios.