RCU Forums - View Single Post - *Hangar 9 New Pulse 125*
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 08:28 AM
bikerbc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: *Hangar 9 New Pulse 125*

I have been flying my Pulse for the summer now with no mods to the tail at all ..I havent had any problems with it at all...I do pull the power back in dives ect. and try to watch my speed a bit..I have an OS 1.20 ax for power .I have been thinking about adding flying wires to the tail just for pease of mind because I do worry about the tail feathers a bit..What a great flying plane though.I moved the landing gear forward a bit because I was having nose over problems on our bumpy field and now that plane makes me look good..If I get another one , and I will if I wreck this one , I will try to put the DLE 20 on it..I have one on my Space walker and I really like it..It is so cheap to run and has more power than the 1.20...I just find the throtle hook up a little hard because of the rear mounted carb...There must be an easy way around that. I just havent found it yet.. With my Space Walker I had lots of room to move the tank around to give me room for the throtle cable. The Pulse won't have that room...If any body has a pic of how to do that pls post...Thanks...Ultra Sport Brother#100