RCU Forums - View Single Post - Redwing RC 30cc MXS-R build and review.
Old 09-18-2011, 09:23 PM
Desertlakesflying
My Feedback: (28)

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts
Default RE: Redwing RC 30cc MXS-R build and review.

Picture 1 - The smoke tank neatly tucked under the fuel tank in picture 2. There is a hatch that covers this area once complete.

Picture 2 - The fuel tank. This is a 20oz RotoFlow from jlproducts.net. It's a new fuel tank design internally. I haven't completely decided on this or the stock tank yet.

Picture 3 - The switches. This is a Miracle Switch with a fuel dot. In this case it will be a smoke tank filling dot. You will see the fuel filler in the next post. Notice it has two switches? One will be for the radio, and the other for the smoke system. I chose this to make it easier to charge the smoke system and radio at the same time without having to remove the canopy and fiddle with wires which I want to have all tucked away neatly after everything is installed.

So far it is a very straight forward build as far as the MXS-R itself goes. I'm just adding the goodies I like in the process. Had I just went with the plane and the DLE 30 I would have been built and maidened by now. In this case I am having to plan out where things will go.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ay75769.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	98.3 KB
ID:	1664155   Click image for larger version

Name:	Up48201.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	112.4 KB
ID:	1664156   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ot46972.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	119.5 KB