RCU Forums - View Single Post - Hitec Aurora 9- who has the best deal?
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 02:12 PM
JIMF14D

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hitec Aurora 9- who has the best deal?

I got mine at A Main Hobbies online in March 2010 for $325 with the 7 channel Rx and free shippiing. This was with a coupon code that they have each month that took $25 off. Also Hitec had a deal for a free Rx and one for $39 then so it worked out well. Ibought a second one in March 2011 for about the same deal.

I get the coupon codes from them each month via email but Ijust erased the most recent one

Also Tom's RC online has good prices. You have to establish an account and sign in to get the lower prices.

The above sites have no sales tax to NY. Ido not know about Amazon to NC for example.

People here have mentioned that Servo City online has low prices but Ihave not checked the deals.

Google around and you will see prices. I will probably get a new coupon code in early Oct so if you check back here and I have one Iwill give it to you.

Also Google A Main coupon codes and sometimes you can pick them up that way.

The A9 is just terrific. Bullet proof RF link, easy to program, nice display, good deal for the money. And Rx are reasonable priced...I have 10 now..yikes. 6 channel is about $42 from Tom's RC.

Hitec usually has free and package RX deals each spring so keep your eye out for those. You you can check on the HitecRCD.com web site for deals.

Good luck!