RCU Forums - View Single Post - The new Modellbau HURRICANE
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 05:08 PM
Modellbau USA
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The new Modellbau HURRICANE

Once again thanks on the compliments, we have worked hard on making this model what it is. We have made trailing link struts for the hurricane as well and they are the same price as the rest of our jets. $315 for trailing link struts wheels and brakes.
Like I mentioned before the price is not 100% set but I will make it as inexpensive as possible. Believe me guys if I could sell it for $100 bucks I would. The price in the UK will be determined as soon as things are firmed up. I am discussing things with Ian and Leo from Modellbau Brazil as we speak.
As for a wait list I think I will be taking names late October. Also that's all it takes just ask. I will be offering the plane is just primer and uncovered wings and elevator for anybody who want to customize.
The hurricane will come with 80 oz tanks so flight times are about 7 min with K80 or 10 min with P60. Also for anybody interested you can buy the one in primer and glass the wings and stabs and you can have a beautiful new home for the P100 which we will be offered at a discount from us if you purchase this plane or any other airplane from us