RCU Forums - View Single Post - TF 1/5 Scale P-51 ARF Assembly (1ST MISHAP!!!)
Old 09-28-2011, 07:15 AM
fujiman
My Feedback: (133)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: TF 1/5 Scale P-51 ARF Assembly (1ST MISHAP!!!)

i'm buried money wise with mine so i have to finish it now!!!! mine is the rtc. version because i'm changing the plane into a reno style racer. went with the after market cowl (no nose droop) with the proper sized spinner and exhaust, foam wing with proper dihedral angle, sierra retracts converted to electric, 1/5 scale formula canopy, truturn spinner, brillilli 366 60cc gasser converted to run gas/glow no ign. and no extra batt. pack, tad more power, 20x12 prop, built up belly scoop (not plastic), proper horizonal stab. relocation kit, servo operated robart retract tail gear. modify vert. stab./rudder to H model (a tad taller like ''precious metal'' racer), chrome monocote on fuse. black wings top and checkered board bottom, black horizonal and black trim, i'm not using the kits wing fillet, i'll make my own as they will be modified. the plane will be named ''JANIE'S GUN'' (rolling stones song) as it will be featured in a dvd i'm putting together, (flying put to music). so you see there's no turning back now!!!!!!!!![:@] anyone need parts i'm not using let me know, i'll make you a good deal. i have a list.