RCU Forums - View Single Post - Man is Arrested for attempted Attack!
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 03:58 AM
invert0914
My Feedback: (17)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Man is Arrested for attempted Attack!

Let's hope we won't have further regulations forced on us.

With all of the extra large giant scale airplanes (100lbs+) out there and the readily available GPS devices, that could be used as an autopilot out of the line of sight, I'm surprised that this is the first time someone has attempted it.

Not a good day for our hobby...
[/quote]
PLEASE USE YOUR HEADS PEOPLE, LETS NOT BE DRAMA QUEENS AND BRING ATTENTION TO A STORY THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS HOBBY!!!!! The feds don't ban all cars and trucks that have been used in boombings. We don't remove all guns used in sinceless murders or shootings. Why does there seem to be so much doom and gloom in this Rc community. GGRRRRRRR. WHAT REGULATIONS ARE BEING FORCED ON YOU NOW!!!!! Find a new topic about accual RC Aircraft to talk about and learn, and I don't mean another topic to ***** about and stretch into something its not. Just my observation of what I see happining all the time here on RCU. Why the hell would people email Dave or anyone about this. Did you all call the head NRA last night after 3 guys used a riffle to kill 3 innocent shopers to see if you where gonna have your guns banned.