RCU Forums - View Single Post - Man is Arrested for attempted Attack!
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 05:13 AM
dreadnaut
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Man is Arrested for attempted Attack!

ORIGINAL: BobH

The parking lot of the pentagon is so big you could take of a turbin from it easily..Then you fly into the building near a window.. How much damage? Maybe not a lot but it could kill someone or two.. or more. C-4 aint fire crackers ya know.

The threat is serious enough for the FBI to be involved with this guy since March of this year. Besides he also bought some AK-47's etc.. when learned ? people say.. ''what??? fly a plane into the WTC.. you gotta be kidding!''.. ya.. right!
Not what I meant. Why don't you go to any large parking lot in the DC area, unpack your gear, fuel up, and get off the ground before being swamped by an army in trench coats and ear pieces.

Also what silentAV8TR said about being setup is true. The FBI has a record of setting up dumb schmucks like this, giving them money to plan and partially execute some plot, then they bust him to show the public what a good job they are doing countering terrorism. I am more concerned about the smarter ones who are funded from Saudi Arabia, not the dipstuffs that are funded from Quantico.

I would hope that there are enough American consumers of "news" who have it in them to say "Oh! C'mon!" when the see schtuff like this.