RCU Forums - View Single Post - Man is Arrested for attempted Attack!
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 06:03 AM
Warbirdguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Man is Arrested for attempted Attack!

Im still wondering how a turbine jet could even carry enough explosives to do the damage the media is hyping. They say "using a remotely controled model airplane packed full of explosives to ...Destroy...the pentagon and capitol buildings". lol Just carrying enough fuel to fly puts the jet on the edge of being able to fly. And where would one put any explosives? Post some pictures of your jets internals. Only open space is in the nose and if you add that much weight there, it aint gonna get off the ground anyways.

Just the typical media feeding freenzy lol. Also, the reference to the show "24" is laughable. Thats not REALITY. OMG You can do anything in a movie or TV show. Just scarey sometimes of the mentality of some when it comes to common sence stuff.

Now, On the other hand. Im glad our protecters used this kind of tactic to bring out in the open a person of threat to our well being. Yes, it was a sting. But the end result is one more crazy off the streets. Doesnt matter who he is affiliated with. It went from in his head to implimenting it. Therefore he was taken down. I applaud the FBI for removing one more nut job. Yes, we got a bruise from colateral damage, but education is the key. AMA should step up and chime in with intellegent information, not just a knee jerk reaction.

I for one believe the TRUE terrorist already has studied this plan of attack and found it not realistically doable. At least with what is being quoted as used. Makes for good Hollywood drama, but not feasable in reality. I know you guys that say you work on UAV's would argue that point, but, thats NOT what he had. He had what we all buy from the hobby stores. That is the fact, not the Hollywood version

WBG