RCU Forums - View Single Post - Sniper X II 3D
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 06:10 AM
Cole Mayfield

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sniper X II 3D

Hello Everyone,

Recently I was told about the Sniper X II 3D from Hyperion Models and ever since I saw it in person and watched several YouTube Videos on it, I can not wait to get my hands on one. The only problem is... my local Hobby Shop told me that they have had these particular models on BackOrder from Hyperion for Months. Along with that, They say that there is a long list of guys who are waiting for them too, so I should just pick a number and stand in line.

I am hoping by posting a few Posts here and there on some of the Forums, I might get some feedback on possibly a fellow flyer who has one in the box at home and is wanting to make some space and sell it. Possibly, your local HobbyShop has several in the box on the Showroom floor and contact information to these HobbyShops would be greatly appreciated.

I attached a picture of the advertisement Hyperion shows for the aircraft, along with the link to the Aircraft on Hyperion's Home page.

www.hyperion-world.com/products/product/HP-SNIPERX2

If you have any information regarding this plane, please feel free to email, private message me, or post on this forum.

Thanks for the Read,

Cole Mayfield
[email protected]