RCU Forums - View Single Post - HBX, Who else owns one??
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 02:51 AM
James NZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HBX, Who else owns one??

Hi guys
I'm new here and have a problem I hope you can help with. I sent to the USA and bought this for my sons 12th birthday - http://www.bananahobby.com/1442.html. We have received it today here in New Zealand. Turns out it is a Haiboxing Bonzer truck Item #6518. The problem we have is that it won't go forward but stutters in place, occasionally it may go forward. We have more success getting it to go backwards. I read some other posts here about this problem and tried one of the suggestions of running it in reverse for 30 seconds and then forward. Whilst the car was sitting on a box with the wheels running in reverse the front wheels twitched without any input to the steering from me. Shortly after that it stopped and went back into stutter mode. Now it doesn't even want to do that, although the red led on the ESC still lights up. I unplugged all the plugs and re plugged them in case they were loose.
It has a DR-R102-06 receiver and a LM-406FB ESC. The radio gear is AM 27MHz with the transmitter crystal labeled 9 AM TX27.175. The one in the car is the same but has RX.

I hope somebody can help or point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance.

Cheers, James NZ