RCU Forums - View Single Post - New from Futaba, who will be the first?
Old 10-07-2011, 06:21 AM
schroedm
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New from Futaba, who will be the first?

ORIGINAL: on_your_six

Not a bad argument ... right up until the point you call us ALL fools. $3,000 for a radio in this economy is nothing short of stupid. right back at you.

ORIGINAL: schroedm
So, that 3k turbine you don't mind buying that is only used in 1 model at a time, is at risk of total destruction every flight and would be worth virtually nothing after 7 years seems like the stupid mindless purchase people think this TX is - and most of you have bought several! Who are the fools
My 0.02
Mark
Erm, firstly a after "fools" indicates joviality so I wasn't really calling you a fool. Secondly, $3000 for anything in "this economy", if you have the disposable income, is up to me is it not? If anything, I'm helping the economy by putting cash into retail sales..... I guess you think anyone who buys a car or a house or a bike or RV or anything for $3000 is "nothing short of stupid" - and you were bothered coz I joked with the word "fool"

Oh, and techincally, where did I call "ALL" of you fools? Read a little closer, take a chill pill and relax.

Right back at me/you or whatever I should say.....