View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 01:46 AM
Flexnbeef
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: [b]AMA Dues Increase[b/]

ORIGINAL: airraptor

ORIGINAL: Flexnbeef

On the renewal form it says that your membership fee includes the magazine, well for the last two years ive been getting ripped off[:@], due to my work schedual i sometimes don't have time to fly so I don't renew my membership until the middle of summer or the beginning of fall just so i can get in a few flights with some freinds. it makes no sense to pay for something your not going to use but in order to fly with friends at the club field i need it,. so my ***** is for the last two years i payed for the entire year of membership including magazines but only recieved four last year and two so far this year,[:@] i live in the midwest so can't fly much in the winter, Why cant i get my back issues that i'm being charged for[]. looks like they are living well in muncie[X(], give me my magazines.. I know its my choice not to fly but give me what i pay for....[]

Why would you rather set here and complain on the computer than to call the AMA and tell them you havent recieved your magazines. If you really wanted your magazine i think you would have called to inquire about them.

to all the AMA haters if we didnt have the AMA then who would have fought for us with the FAA and Home land security? The way the world is going if we dont have a the AMA or someone to fight for us we may no longer have a hobby. look at guns if we didnt have the NRA would be where we are now with guns.

IF the AMA went to 200 dollars a year i would pay it. i like to fly and want to fly till I am not able to by my own means.
Did that... was told it wasn't a pro rated membership and that I wasn't intitled to back issues... The magazine is two months behind any other rc magazines anyway. I don't really care to get it. It's just that I should get what I pay for. Don't you expect to get what you pay for? When I get any other magazines I get the entire years worth that I pay for..