RCU Forums - View Single Post - Mini MGT list of upgrade thread
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 06:53 PM
Goatcrapp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Mini MGT list of upgrade thread

This is great man. good start on resources - hopefully ppl will add to it.

The main problem is the mmgt gets zero respect on this forum. Some of these clowns are so busy comparing engine sizes that they don't realize the mmgt is an amazing truck by itself, and so completely different in handling,. weight, and drivability characteristicsfrom it's bigger brothers, that their arguments aren't valid. Typical that most of the detractors don't even own one to base their opinions on... but hey - every forum has one (or three) windbag to ruin it for the rest.

For bodies - the rock-crawler version of the halo warthog body looks pretty good on the truck - albeit a bit small (but not as silly as sitting it on a full size MGT) I wish i could still find the XL version of it - its a proline helios body - now discontinued, but you can find NOS (new old stock)still on a few online shops. The XL version, for a savage is absolutely nowhere to be found, and i'd pay damn good money for one so keep your eyes out lol.

this link is for reference only - it's out of stock, obviously.
http://www.infernosonly.com/Pro_Line.../pro327600.htm

re: integy stuff - its kinda hit or miss with them.for me its always been the fit.. its poor lol... the durability wasn't ever an issue once i got it to fit (whatever pieces i've used) - with that said, i've never used them on the 8.0, but have used them on other vehicles. for the prices you're showing us in that link - i'd buy stuff for the 3.0 in a heart beat.