RCU Forums - View Single Post - Dealer ethics
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011, 07:14 AM
Oberst
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Dealer ethics

ORIGINAL: Ramstein44

In that forum, there were no issues with the moderator until I was jumped. Just the company whom they favored which was also a site vender at the time.

Venders ethics are the issue. IMP's ethics were the issue but they had a large group of personally I feel, ''paid'' followers!

I tend to agree with you. I'm glad you think the same because for a while there I thought I was going nuts suspecting the same thing. I don't feel I'm so out of line now because I suspected there are people in here who work for suppliers and dealers to help push products. Do you know how many times I had people tell me a product was great only to find it was junk? When I first joined RCG and RCU many years ago when my Avitar was Luftwaffe Oberst, I asked how the Large Scale CMP/Nitroplanes Focke Wulf 190 was as a ARF. Most everyone said it was a fantastic ARF. When I got the plane... well, all I can say I won't buy another CMP/Nitroplanes aircraft anymore. It was horrible! I should have saved my money and bought a KMP instead. When I wrote how terrible it was I was attacked and torn apart. Same thing when I complained about Glenn Torrance. I dare anyone to write something negitive about GT in either the Scale Forum, Kit or at RCG.

My attack was so bad a guy at RCG started a forum at his own private website to bash me personally. A guy felt bad and linked me to the privite site to read what this guy was saying. I responded to the informer not to bother because the owner of the website wasn't worth me going in to start a fight. What a idiot that guy was. You can't take a oppinion personal, it shows how weak minded this guy was.

I guess if I got free stuff from GT or IMP it's understandable why I would want to defend them. But I don't get any free stuff because I'm too honest. If a product or customer service sucks I'm going to write about my experience in hopes that the supplier will improve what's lacking. How can you improve a business if you have no idea what people are saying about your business or product?

We live and learn and don't get sucked in to arguements because that's what the Trolls want. Then the moderators come down on the person who has had the most tickets. Unfortunately sometimes the person giving out the warnings to begin with gets the blame and the original poster gets the chop.

Keep the wings level Brother!

Pete