RCU Forums - View Single Post - I'm so disappointed with THE QUAKE 8e....
Old 10-19-2011, 05:57 PM
formula87

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I'm so disappointed with THE QUAKE 8e....

Warrior........ I bought the EQ when they first came out Dec -09 Jan- 10 first 4 min out uf the box I tried to see ifitcould take out an oak tree OUCH! ..........that thing was tore up......... new diff case, gearsect........ the whole front end...... good learning exp.......my first ever brushlessnot to mention 1/8th scale........ all back together .........chewing up diffs........... front thenrear.......
Kurtat URC Hobby (plug)was great in getting me replacements and I got help from Redcat also in new pinions and ring gears and shims..... made a fewyoutube vids about what happend and what I did....... after shimming worked great........... I have moved on from my EQ and converted to a BD no more problems and handles way better......... those big tires and the pwr of the Brushless systemwas too much for the diffs.........but for $300......it was a greatRC to learn on and I do not regret getting it............... plus on 4s it would blow away my buds Savage Flux he had to run 6S to beat me. thought thatwas funny .