View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 06:23 AM
K-Bob
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ama ought to be aware of this

ORIGINAL: cj_rumley

ORIGINAL: K-Bob

I agree. It is sometimes interesting to get a non-AMA members take on topics. Though in this case the subject matter has absolutely nothing to do with the AMA, and subsequently should be moved to te clubhouse forum.

"AMA expresses outrage at terrorist’s action - Posted on: 09/29/2011
The Academy’s leadership has issued a reaction to the news that a Massachusetts man has been apprehended by the FBI for attempting to convert RC model jets into UAVs similar to military drones to attack the U.S. Capitol and the Pentagon.
Read More"

This posting on AMA's site (2nd item in news), and the obvious similarity to OP's topic, says in their own word that it is AMA business. The snotty remark about OP's presumed status as member, however, has nothing to do with the topic.

That the U.S. Military is (and has been for awhile) using unmanned aircraft is AMA business?Gee, I wonder what they should be doing about Predators. Snotty remark about the OP's presumed status?What? I have presumed nothing and was making a valid point about getting a take from a non-member. Someone outside the box. Your remark is uninformed.