View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 04:50 PM
Tmoth4
My Feedback: (1)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: DH 2

ORIGINAL: R/C Art

ORIGINAL: Tmoth4

Yikes! I laid the wrong wing plan on my table and almost started buliding a third right wing!![X(] I must be getting old.

Hey Art, I have the revised side view printed out for you. I just have to get to the post office some time.

Jim
Thanks Jim......which drawing did you send your brother for the nose cone mold?
Am I correct then, to assume that the fuselage width will be the width of the center section on the wing plan? and the nose cone will also be that width?
Yes, it is the same width as the center section. You should throw out the side view and the top view with the stab that I gave you so you don't get them mixed up. The difference is not much and they look the same size, but they're not.

I may have to make the nose cone plug myself. My brother has been very busy at work and hasn't done much...besides, I told him to stop because I gave him the wrong dimensions anyway!

I'm working on the last wing. After that I'll build the basic fuselage nacelle. Once that's done I can carve a plug for the nose cone. Then I can make a mold and lay up a couple of finished nose cones for us. Building the basic fuselage nacelle should be pretty easy...there's not much to it, and I'll see how well the former pieces fit. Hopefully, they will!

Jim