RCU Forums - View Single Post - HL King Tiger Report, Glen B
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 01:37 PM
mustclime

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: HL King Tiger Report, Glen B

IMO as a n00b, I think the hl kt is the best hl tank yet for the following resones....
1) you have electric clips for all the wires on the turret, no need to have to resoder lines.
2) There are 5 screws holding on the turret ring, along with that, the turret ring on the hullhold there turret very well,there almost no turret "bob" with this hl tank.
3) there are no "hidden " screws holding the hull together, no need to pull the tracks to get the upper hull off.
4) The ball mount mg on the hull is a real moving ball mount. You can move it around unlike the tiger.
5) The hull is much stiffer than the most of the other tanks I have seen from hl. I was going to cut out the battery box but then I realized that unlike some of the other hl tanks, ti was being used to stiffen up the hull.
6) there is a ton of roominside this tank..

The only bad thing I have to say about this tankis the main gun has no negative gun movement. To get it I may have to open up the hole coming out of the turret.

I have the 3:1 gears and the tank works great, now I justneed the 400 motors.....If I could convince my car to stop hitting deer, I might be able to buy those....*face palm*