RCU Forums - View Single Post - Fine Design charged my credit card $865.00 without my authorization on 10/13/11 True Story
Old 10-23-2011, 07:23 PM
Got RPM

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Default RE: Fine Design charged my credit card $865.00 without my authorization on 10/13/11 True Story

I think your Chris's buddy and that is why you chimmed in.......Your opinion is welcome but don't make unsubstanciated claims while I carry the PROOF and am in the process of filing charges!!!
You are making a very poor and emotionally-driven assumption - I am not Chris' buddy, far from it. You seem to take offense at almost everything. I 'claimed' nothing about your post, I just expressed my opinion about it - how could I do anything else? I did not mean to imply that you were not wronged or lying - just that something was left out. And in spite of your weak words to the contrary, my opinion is obviously NOT welcome here - clearly only those who agree with you are entitled to express their opinions in your thread. That's okay I guess, it is your thread....

FWIW, I have been on the 'net long enough to know that there are ALWAYS two sides to any dispute like this, I wasn't born yesterday. Anyone can claim anything in cyberspace, and the more drama in a post the higher the chance that the story is.....perhaps a little less than fully candid. You can whine all you want here, there are plenty who will listen. I am sorry you are so unhappy with Fine, plenty of others are as well. I do hope it all works out for you in the end.

Edited for typo