RCU Forums - View Single Post - Fine Design charged my credit card $865.00 without my authorization on 10/13/11 True Story
Old 10-24-2011, 05:11 PM
Basstronics
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Fine Design charged my credit card $865.00 without my authorization on 10/13/11 True Story

Just be happy you paid with a credit card and can per sue the proper avenues.

I to have read way to many negative comments on that business, yet Ive still considered spending money there. Maybe Im a fool asking for it... Maybe they are the only place selling something I want... Either way- I might roll the dice and take a chance.

In the end, credit card company can always sort it out.

I have had to resort to filing back charges before and will not hesitate to do so if someone is trying to deceive me or take advantage of me.

To be honest it sounds to me like the guy talking to you just doesnt know what the hell is going on. So things are made up (lies) in hope of things working themselves out- which didnt. I dont see what the problem would be if your items werent shipped and you got a refund.

Now the real question is- what will you do if your items arrive? Maybe they got stuck up in the mail or misplaced? Ive had both happen...

Just asking, food for thought.