RCU Forums - View Single Post - Fine Design charged my credit card $865.00 without my authorization on 10/13/11 True Story
Old 10-24-2011, 07:34 PM
Den
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Fine Design charged my credit card $865.00 without my authorization on 10/13/11 True Story

Basstronics thank you for contributing. I felt as you did and gave them a chance. I saw the negatives and positives in the forums. Chris talks a good game . I would never trust this company again ever. Plus some of their prices are high according to other posts. Maybe before you make a move take alook at the general boats discussion forum for more on this matter. Chris said he had a tracking number multiple times and never produced it. I think Chris is the owner so I strongly believe he was being deceptive. I suggest if you have a moment check out Fine Design out alittle more. What happened to me cauld of happened to anyone. One thing for sure is that the Chase Credit Card Fraud Division is investigating them as we speak and I have the first letter from that division stating that they have moved forward with their investigation received today October 24. I respect what you had to say and Good Luck. I just wanted to have some fast electric fun and Chris shafted me. I have had good luck with "Offshore Electrics" have you tried that site?